Mobile Authority subs

That link does not point to Mobile Authority subs. Those are MA Audio which is made by the same company, but a much higher quality. There's no chance in hell you'd get dual 12" MA Audio Hardkore subs for that price.

I'd say avoid anything Mobile Authority, especially for that price. MA Audio isn't that bad, though.

That link does not point to Mobile Authority subs. Those are MA Audio which is made by the same company, but a much higher quality. There's no chance in hell you'd get dual 12" MA Audio Hardkore subs for that price.
I'd say avoid anything Mobile Authority, especially for that price. MA Audio isn't that bad, though.
I thought MA Audio and Mobile Authority were the same company. Are you sure?

Everytime I come around the city bling bling..... you bought them hook em up and tell us //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif. Imo I'd research a sub more than a day b4 buying. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif hope ya like though

I said they were the same company.

Those are MA Audio which is made by the same company
They are made by Anaba. They subs the new guy bought were MA Audio, not Mobile Authority, and I'd say he got a **** good deal on them, too.

Those subs I just bought pound insanely hard for what I payed.They are blowing mycar away with bass.And this is off of a lanzar amp.I will be going to a powerful mono i a while though.I also need to get some sound deadening now because it vibrates my body panels.

I will have a rough pic soon hopefully

Thanks

Jason B

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.