mmats hd 4000.1d

Epic0318
10+ year member

FFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
Item(s) for Sale:

mmats hd4000.1d

Item(s) Description/Condition:

10/10 mechanical 9/10 exterior just because its used and theres one nick on the amp

Price:

$625 shipped

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

included in price

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Hey Everybody, I'm trying to get rid of 2 MMats d200's & LM4035 Class A/B! I'm not sure what the best course of action is to sell the stuff. Or what the D200's Sell for these days? Any information is helpful.
Open your own thread. Sorry OP.

Hey Everybody, I'm trying to get rid of 2 MMats d200's & LM4035 Class A/B! I'm not sure what the best course of action is to sell the stuff. Or what the D200's Sell for these days? Any information is helpful.
Honestly IMO ebay lol. People still love those amps and can bring pretty good cash. Those A/B amps actually sound very nice

great amp.

also the power/grounds all go to the same place internally. pretty sure you can get away with running just 1 set up power terminals if you aren't pushing this thing to it's limits.

I need this amp.i have the cash

How did you miss that this was posted AND SOLD in 2015....

really.jpg

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...