MMats 200HC - 1400w rms @ 1ohm - Old School USA - $250 shipped

BassAddictJ
5,000+ posts

CarAudio.com Veteran
FL
SOLD SOLD SOLD

Item(s) for Sale:

Old school, USA (FL), bullet proof.

$250 shipped USPS 2day priority and insured.

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Daily:

1200wrms @ 1ohm @ 12v

1400wrms @ 1ohm @ 13.8v

Burps at lower ohms if you're careful and know what you're doing.

-24db low pass crossover

-Approx 150amps of current pull, VERY efficient, very clean, very beast.

Will post updated pics soon of the top cleaned between the fins. Should look better.

Price:

$250 shipped to Cont. USA

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

USPS

Item Pictures:

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you Joel.

Had a buyer lined up, was getting ready to meet/inspect/test/pack the amp when the owner let me know last sec that he opened it up and it was a d200, not the hc version. I notified the interested buyer and he thanked me. I ended up also passing on the d800 from the same seller due to it not being as good of a deal solo vs the package deal he and I had discussed for what was supposed to be an hc. Ultimately everyone was communicated with and taken care.

Ironically, the same guy who criticized my ad here is the one who bought the same amp (d200) and is now selling it here, the very same forum. I sure hope he posts a username and date pic (lol).

Thank you Joel.
Had a buyer lined up, was getting ready to meet/inspect/test/pack the amp when the owner let me know last sec that he opened it up and it was a d200, not the hc version. I notified the interested buyer and he thanked me. I ended up also passing on the d800 from the same seller due to it not being as good of a deal solo vs the package deal he and I had discussed for what was supposed to be an hc. Ultimately everyone was communicated with and taken care.

Ironically, the same guy who criticized my ad here is the one who bought the same amp (d200) and is now selling it here, the very same forum. I sure hope he posts a username and date pic (lol).
The amp had already been sold to me and I'm the one who realized it was the d200. He gave me some cash back after I realized it was not the hc. I actually bought the amp. My hands are holding it and selling it. I'm selling it only because it was an d200 and not an Hc. Just trying to get my money back

Sent from my 2PYB2 using Tapatalk

Thank you Joel.

So the fact that you post the amp sold locally is true. Just you didn't sell it. The guy is a great and honest guy who sold it.

5 days ago bud
26998031c2b5282fc6a145c4c106c91b.jpg
b329e81b772646df958d5eb221fe039c.jpg

Yup, you confirmed everything I posted. Thank you for the additional info, and good luck with recouping your funds.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.