mk_ is a great guy to deal with!!!

Participant count
  • Participant list

Cmonster
10+ year member

Very Lost Soul
So Cal
Just bought some tweets from mk_. There were some issues and he took care of all of them. He is an amazingly HONEST guy and great to deal with. Will definitely buy from him again. I can't say enough good about him.

Cmonster

Thanks Jim,

What had happened was I bought a Boston Acoustics Z6 set off some guy on craigslist with the idea of only using the mid's from the set --> see sig.

Everything came and I installed the mids figuring I would just sell the crossovers and tweeters. Crossovers were in fine condition and I threw the tweeters on the multimeter to make sure they were still alive, everything checked out good. I sold both to Jim [Cmonster] for an agreed amount without pulling off the covers of the tweeters (stupid). He receives and tells me theres an indent on one of the tweeters. I'm like ****, no sense in making him keep something he paid good money for, especially with something I never said it had, so I had him send it all back so I could give him a refund. Everything came back perfectly and I got to use PayPal's refund option for the first time, which worked awesome btw [Gotta look for something positive out of a poor situation, right? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif)

Long story made even longer, Jim is a great guy and I couldn't thank him more for being so understanding. I'm sure we've all been through delays with our builds and it blows. I just didn't want to be the guy putting someone elses build on hold. He was super understanding of the situation which I couldn't be more grateful for.

I, myself, couldn't say more great things for Cmonster and would vouch for him anyday.

Michael

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

Cmonster

10+ year member
Very Lost Soul
Cmonster
So Cal
Start date
Participants
Who Replied