Missing Birthsheets? PDX from onlinecarstereo.com

billybrown66
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
chicago
To any member that recieved a PDX amp from onlinecarstereo.com, did they come with a birthsheet? I seemed to remember reading about people getting birthsheets with their PDX amps, so I'm kinda surprised I didn't recieve one with either of mine...

On the other hand, they did send me a 1.1000 even though I ordered AND they charged me for a 1.600. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

wow. nice.
i wouldnt be complaining at all if i were u

Oh yeah, I know, I'm not complaining, just curious.

No I don't believe they are Prowler, would that be a reason for them not issuing birthsheets with the amps they sell?

If they aren't authorized retailers then the packaging missing some of the accessories which aren't necessary for operation is pretty common.

Things like birthsheets, stickers/decals, manuals or warranty cards, etc...

If they aren't authorized retailers then the packaging missing some of the accessories which aren't necessary for operation is pretty common.Things like birthsheets, stickers/decals, manuals or warranty cards, etc...
yeah... why is that?

because certain items have serial numbers on them which allows the manufacturers to trace the product back to where it was initally sold.

It's just their way of protecting themselves.

no birth sheet anyways, so it's all good. and thats nice that you got the 1.1000... do they know you got that? :p
haha, well, they'll find out when they do inventory sooner or later! How are you liking your 1.1000?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.