Minty Crescendo bc2k

chargdbassbuick
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Item(s) for Sale:

crescendo bass clef 2k

Item(s) Description/Condition:

got this amp a little over a month ago.connected when i first got it and ran it for 2 hrs @ 1ohm . was not impressed by output . so i put my pdx back in . after i sold the pdx i put the crescendo back in and still was not impressed. thats why im selling. appearance is 10/10 looks as good as it did the day i opened the box except for a couple finger prints //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif . i did not mount the amp either so the feet are still mint conditon .

mechanical 10/10 as well

Price:

325 shipped

will trade for sundown 1500 & a couple feet of some nice

0 gauge

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

ups or fedex your choice

comes with bass knob & cord . manual and original box

View attachment 26534974View attachment 26534980View attachment 26534979View attachment 26534978View attachment 26534977View attachment 26534976View attachment 26534975

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

But you didn't?
but i didnt >? what like the amp? only thing i like is the look. was not pleased by output .

no trying to dog the company or anything like that . im just saying ive tried several amps prior and this one tops the list of one of the worst ones ive had.

didnt work for me , but im sure someone else will be pleased with it

but i didnt >? what like the amp? only thing i like is the look. was not pleased by output .no trying to dog the company or anything like that . im just saying ive tried several amps prior and this one tops the list of one of the worst ones ive had.

didnt work for me , but im sure someone else will be pleased with it
LOL, way to post dump your own thread.

GLWS. I suspect these want to be run into low impedence to really get down.

These do a pretty good amount of power even at 1, they aren't like the 20.1's that get straight stupid at .5 and lower. Maybe the 3500/5500 are but AFAIK the 2k isn't really like that. It's basically an AQ2200 in terms of power.

LOL im just being honest with my review . i would agree it probably does come alive at .5.

ive heard countless good things about the amp but just didnt do me justice thats all //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

These do a pretty good amount of power even at 1, they aren't like the 20.1's that get straight stupid at .5 and lower. Maybe the 3500/5500 are but AFAIK the 2k isn't really like that. It's basically an AQ2200 in terms of power.
ive owned a older aq 2200 the model without a bass boost setting i loved it . got down @ .5 never tried 1ohm load. i would not say these two are similar tho . just my 2c

ive owned a older aq 2200 the model without a bass boost setting i loved it . got down @ .5 never tried 1ohm load. i would not say these two are similar tho . just my 2c
How old was the amp? I have an older model as well (2-3 years old). I can run it at .5 but it gets pretty hot fast.

How old was the amp? I have an older model as well (2-3 years old). I can run it at .5 but it gets pretty hot fast.
im not too sure what year. i remember seeing the audioque amps on their website and noticed my audioque amp did not have the bass boost setting. if i had to guess i had it back in 2010 so i would estimate 2007-2009 ?? i ran it at .5 ohm load and got warm but never hot. i was dippin in the 12.8volts and took it well. i suspect your electrical is just dipping low or and clipping issue. ? hook a dmm to your power and ground going into the amp and see what voltage is looking like. hope i could help

im not too sure what year. i remember seeing the audioque amps on their website and noticed my audioque amp did not have the bass boost setting. if i had to guess i had it back in 2010 so i would estimate 2007-2009 ?? i ran it at .5 ohm load and got warm but never hot. i was dippin in the 12.8volts and took it well. i suspect your electrical is just dipping low or and clipping issue. ? hook a dmm to your power and ground going into the amp and see what voltage is looking like. hope i could help
It gets warm, not hot. And my voltage stays in the high 12's. I just don't like running it at .5 and having it get warm at all lol. I need to get some computer fans and make a little case for it to circulate air

Item(s) for Sale:
crescendo bass clef 2k

Item(s) Description/Condition:

got this amp a little over a month ago.connected when i first got it and ran it for 2 hrs @ 1ohm . was not impressed by output . so i put my pdx back in . after i sold the pdx i put the crescendo back in and still was not impressed. thats why im selling. appearance is 10/10 looks as good as it did the day i opened the box except for a couple finger prints //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif . i did not mount the amp either so the feet are still mint conditon .

mechanical 10/10 as well

Price:

325 shipped

will trade for sundown 1500 & a couple feet of some nice

0 gauge

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

ups or fedex your choice

comes with bass knob & cord . manual and original box

View attachment 26534974View attachment 26534980View attachment 26534979View attachment 26534978View attachment 26534977View attachment 26534976View attachment 26534975

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).
What kind of power do you feel like justifies the true rms power of the amp?Or what amp would you compare too of output,along with consistancy?(ms).Did/or were you able to run it at @ohms at all??Also, do you have the upgraded power supply for the amp to run @14v or better?Im asking all this due to possibly buying this amp, along with another..thanks:D

What kind of power do you feel like justifies the true rms power of the amp?Or what amp would you compare too of output,along with consistancy?(ms).Did/or were you able to run it at @ohms at all??Also, do you have the upgraded power supply for the amp to run @14v or better?Im asking all this due to possibly buying this amp, along with another..thanks:D
i would say that it does every bit of rated power plus some . in my case it was sending a full clip signal to my sub when it achieved such power. maybe it was just me, my headunit my line driver etc. im not sure . my electrical consist of mechman 270amp alt big 3 done in tsunami ofc 0 gauge wire . kinetik 1400 up front 1800 in the rear . 2 0 gauge grounds for the rear battery, 4 cadence 4gauge runs from front to back . each one fused for 100amps each .highest my voltage gets is 14.v. morning cold start 14.6.-14.8v

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

chargdbassbuick

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
chargdbassbuick
Lone Star State
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date