Mint Tantric LD 8s D4

JoshC
10+ year member

The Taco MASTA
Houston, tx
Item(s) for Sale:

Pair of D4 tantric LDs ~15hrs on them

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Very minty, played separate then together. Around ~15hrs on one woofer at 600wrms then around ~8hrs on the other with 650wrms. Been in a dual box for ~3hrs on 1200wrms

Price:

$240 shipped for the pair via FedEx ground. Will go out double boxed with fitted foam. Only trade is 80prs

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Included.

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

----> Here is a video of them in my setup at 1200wrms via a SQ1200.1

https://www.youtube.com/embed/0zB-uwUVP98

Last edited by a moderator:
Pics are up! Subs have been placed into boxes and taped up!!! There ready to ship!

Lets get em gone

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='The_Dealer']Any t/s parameters? I couldn't find any last time I checked

Sent from my G870a on 38's.[/QUOTE]

Theres not any posted online, you can get with @mylows10 for basic stuff. 2in VC 500wrms

You won't find parameters for any tantric sub Because they changed when the sub was broke in get with Taylor fade he can help. As I don't have them

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

JoshC

10+ year member
The Taco MASTA
JoshC
Houston, tx
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date