Mint Bulova 96E03 Diamond watch $280 shipped

Participant count
  • Participant list

Curel
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Glenview
Mint Bulova 96E03 Diamond watch *price reduced* $265 shipped. Only a couple of months old. Will include original box and paperwork.

Retails for $650.00

t0n2xc.jpg

2hr1j6t.jpg

24xguqb.jpg

9775nd.jpg

In new cosmetic and working condition

Pm if you are interested.

Plenty of feedback, simply search my username. I also have plenty of feedback on http://WWW.DIYMOBILEAUDIO.COM

I can also be reached @ the following

ocuriel79@yahoo.com

oscar.curiel@protective.com

Thanks. The pictures don't do it justice.
I would probably agree that the pics don't do it justice man. I really wish you were closer so I could pick this up. I want to be able to see it and try it on before I actually spend 280 on it. Chances were I would have bought this if you were within 2 hours from me. Oh well, free bump for a helluva deal.

I would probably agree that the pics don't do it justice man. I really wish you were closer so I could pick this up. I want to be able to see it and try it on before I actually spend 280 on it. Chances were I would have bought this if you were within 2 hours from me. Oh well, free bump for a helluva deal.

Glad you like it. Stop by a Jareds jewelry store and check it out //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

just buy it and take it to a walmart to get sized it will only cost $5

just buy it and take it to a walmart to get sized it will only cost $5
Its not the sizing issue. Its the fact it may not look good on my wrist man. Some watches look awesome but they just don't look right on you so I don't wanna pay that much for it to look like sh!t on me.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

Curel

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
Curel
Glenview
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies