Central Region Minneapolis Area Competition Team

IA,IL,IN,KS,MI,MO,MN,NE,OH,OK,TX,WI
if MN had some decent comps this year, id drive down from winnipeg for some its like 6 hours each way, but we get nothing here.
every year b96 puts on a show thats awesome! MN meca finals are also a must go to.

every year b96 puts on a show thats awesome! MN meca finals are also a must go to.
I couldnt find much on meca in MN at all..never mind finals. Ill try and keep an eye out for the b96 thing im assuming they post it on the front page of the website eventually.

Be a little hard since i dont listen to them and arnt exactly from the area but ill give'r a go //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

I couldnt find much on meca in MN at all..never mind finals. Ill try and keep an eye out for the b96 thing im assuming they post it on the front page of the website eventually.
Be a little hard since i dont listen to them and arnt exactly from the area but ill give'r a go //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif
If all goes well Midwestspl may being doing the B96 show.

A run down of scheduled Midwestspl events for 2009 at this time are as follows:

May 2nd Test and tune, @ Custom Cartunes, Mason City Ia

*this will be the only non sanctioned show, to give every one a chance to tune for the 2009 season *

($5 per class)

* The rest of the scheduled events are sanctioned shows *

( per class $25 non member $20 Member )

May 9th @ Mobile Essances, Shokopee, Mn

June 6th Wheel Jam @ State fair grounds, Huron, South Dakota

June 20th , Mobile Essances, Shokopee, Mn

July 25th, @ Noth Iowa Fair grounds, Mason City, Iowa

sponsored by Custom Cartunes

*Many more shows in the works waiting on dates*

whens the next time your gonna be in shokopee? you said a while ago you could possibly help me tune my system and maybe see what i can do on the TL (i can throw you some bones for the TL). let me know man

I was just up there this week sorry man.

You should come dwn to the test n tune in mason city Iowa this month. From mpls, its 2 hr or less drive dwn 35w south. Will be a bunch of people willing to help and able to ask pointers of things to do and try. And gives you a chance to get on the mic and help find the right note and go from there.

Will this work for you tacovic ?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.