Central Region Minneapolis Area Competition Team

IA,IL,IN,KS,MI,MO,MN,NE,OH,OK,TX,WI
lol, Geoff. I feel better about you Mobile after what you just said. I look forward to meeting you at some comps next season. WI is rebuilding it's competitor base again and the more the merrier. Numbers are climbing again too though. Come find me at a show and we'll have a drink together. Stewie, I hope to see you at some shows next year. I was looking forward to sitting in your car for streetbeat.

Guess I need to make a trip to Minnesota ..........Stewie just got owned .......Go up there and show em what the eclipse has got , this time turn it up

No your not. Adam Prang is louder than you with half the power. With 2 non-multicell batteries it would be nice to see what numbers you actually put up.
I can do a 157+ with a regular group 34 car battery and one 40.1. But that doesn't mean anything.

No your not. Adam Prang is louder than you with half the power. With 2 non-multicell batteries it would be nice to see what numbers you actually put up.
i hate to say it paul but at winona the only MN show that adam P and i was at together i hit 156.5 and adam did a 154.9

http://mecacaraudio.com/eventresults.aspx?eventid=711

oh yeah thats still at 11 volts and under

and next year only running 2 5ks

and he did have the same batteries that i have 2 CS9000s

all i have different is a red top under the hood

i have no clue what the eclipse will do for a number took all the woofers out of the car

new setup for next year more musical less power less woofers

actualy stewie if i remember correctly we were in two diff classes at that meca show mic was on the headrest in my class and you were at windshiled. I didnt run same class bc i being nice. because you said you were going for best of the best and i figured if i beat you in the same class you wouldnt be able to run for that. but later i learned you still could have. so basicly i was just being nice having us both winn that day. Your welcome i guess lol.

Maybe Paul was refering to my numbers now. two batts two amps and two woofers. 158.1 Db drag style.

I dont have anythign against any of the guys from wisconsin. Id like to thank all fellow competitors from wi had fun hanging out hitting the bars, playing wii and bsing. And all the guys at the shows learning diff things. And to Jeremy weber for puting on Great shows time after time.

must be nice to have all these nice big 5k amps and $1000 batteries..

Me, Ill stick to my 2 used 1000 watt amps and my 2 powermaster batts.

maybe buy some class a/b amps then run full pass thru my subs sicne I cant get a decent set of components that last.

Well the van is tore down and it is done competing at shows. I am now a promoter for midwest spl, will be traveling around the upper midwest puting on midwestspl shows.

Good luck to all in '09 season.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.