SOLD Milenko515 send me a PM

you know what happened to that, I didnt send them with the deck, I have told you that...like I said, i have you e-mails archived in gmail, get a mutual party to check them out...I have said three times now to PM me your address...I even sent an e-mail saying that it was your stuff is blank and didnt get a reply for weeks...you e-mail me from different names, and I have a spam block to catch that...all you need to do is send me a **** addy THROUGH PM, you can have a UPS overnight tracking number at 9:00 tomorrow morning...dont forget, i am making this all public, so you cant talk your sh!t about me screwing you...

alrighty...that all I needed...who do i send it too? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

hmm...no PM...he wanted to jump my ass so quick, but he couldnt send me a PM with his addy...I know you read that because you posted after I asked you to...WTF?

Well I mean the guy is a respected member from back in the day when CA.com began but I mean anyone can jack someone and from what I have read the kid who doesnt have his cds yet is the one who got jacked and milenko is just staling time obviously hoping for this whole thing to blow over and for him to forgive and forget. Which isnt going to happen its not how it works here.

understandable.... but im going to stay out of this. If you owe him ****, then just send it and get it over with. He isnt going to forget about it nor would i. Just send it, be done with it, then close this topic.

Well I mean the guy is a respected member from back in the day when CA.com began but I mean anyone can jack someone and from what I have read the kid who doesnt have his cds yet is the one who got jacked and milenko is just staling time obviously hoping for this whole thing to blow over and for him to forgive and forget. Which isnt going to happen its not how it works here.

haha...someone registered for less than 5 months telling me how this site works...what a great forum...

as noah would say, quit being a n00bx

facts are facts, I highly suggest having someone read this thread aloud to you so maybe you could understand it better...like I said, have someone like squeak,skeptikal, UCP, or NGSM check my e-mail...learn to understand fact from opinion...

edit: he also obviously cant read...must be hard to follow a forum without that ability...

edit 2: I also love how an 18 year old calls a 26 year old a kid...lawl

he paypal'ed you didnt he?...get his address from paypal

it was unverified, and he told me to send to a second addy anyways...some business address...like I said, just check back in the morning...//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

that 494 addy at the top is also a business addy and unverified (Mobile Sound something??)

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.