mics in the area?

anyone know any shops with a meter? from lake worth down to ft lauderdale, there has to be someone!

there will be an iasca sound comp in sout miami and they will have a term lab. prolly atleast 35 min from ft.laud w/o traffic

Thats a shame that show was canceled. Any shops around here have a mic? I'd be curious to see where I'm at, hoping low 140's

yea i know, i just saw it last night. theres another one next week buts not with a term lab. its a car show goin on in opa locka and they are havin a sound comp

anyone have a termlab.

i got metered sunday at a car show/sound comp but is was an audio control mic, so i guess it dont matter according to the forums

another bump for hopes at metering bump.

lets just start fund for a mic or we could all chip in? we are all like 30 min from each other except the dude in miami, you are and hour or so way

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

Similar threads

Buck, great idea. I did that tonight, and it actually didn't wheeze like a fat guy trying to run a marathon. I am going to put two windows that...
While that program is pretty neat, it assumes you know the values. I was just recapping the numbers you provided. RS recommends the following...
dc audio lvl 3 lvl 4 soft parts recone kit they kot hard af at 27 hz
DIYMA is a car audio forum and 1000 times more busier then here. Just ask in the general forum for someone who makes custom pillars. I know a...
I'm trying to do 4 18 inch resilient sound platinums in a cpillar flat wall .4 to 5 cubes per was told they like 12 to 16 inches per cube . I have...

About this thread

cshaw

10+ year member
free the robots
cshaw
south florida
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date