Metallica HALP!!!

OP
youdoofus

youdoofus

Skibidi
Dec 13, 2014
planet earth
I'm here to do what I'm doing right now.  It should be obvious.
flinging poo? anyways, trust me you can sick any RIAA agent youd like to after me as my boxes and boxes of CD's have me covered. I cant even begin to estimate how many CD's i own but its somewhere in the middle of four figures to five figures

Spider Monkey

WEEEEEEEEEEE™
10+ year member
Apr 12, 2007
In a Cage
flinging poo? anyways, trust me you can sick any RIAA agent youd like to after me as my boxes and boxes of CD's have me covered. I cant even begin to estimate how many CD's i own but its somewhere in the middle of four figures to five figures
So you're just skipping the whole digital age huh.  Edgy.

OP
youdoofus

youdoofus

Skibidi
Dec 13, 2014
planet earth
So you're just skipping the whole digital age huh.  Edgy.
i like physical media, and the rebirth of physical media has evidenced it self even in the form of vinyl. Go look in any music store worth a s__t and youll see. Plus, ive had many of them for nigh on 30 years or more. I do download music, and i have over 30,000 tracks on my computer and around 25,000 tracks on my google play music account, but theyre all rips of cds i own. Wav from the source is superior to 320 kbps mp3s and flac is just a substitute and unnecessarily large when you have the cd as the flacs arent any better than the OG .wavs

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
H Car Audio Build Logs 3

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest classifieds