Metallica HALP!!!

youdoofus

Skibidi
Dec 13, 2014
planet earth
i cant find a 320 kbps or better copy of the Metallica "...and justice for all" rematered with the bass guitar mixed correctly. Many refer to it as "...and justice for Jason". Anyone got a good copy of it they can dropbox or google drive share with me?

OP
youdoofus

youdoofus

Skibidi
Dec 13, 2014
planet earth
Folder one has the least amount of bass. Folder five has the most amount of bass added. Not 100% sure on which version you want. 
word. i downloaded "to live is to die" off of folder 1 and was going to do the same from folder 5 but mega hit me with the max download for standard users thing 😕 will try out the one from folder 1 in my car in about 45 min or so and go from there. Thanks man! Are these just rebassed or is it the remastered?

fithwheel

Dec 8, 2017
indiana
Great album! I bet if Burton hadn't of died we'd be able to hear the bass. Always wondered where they'd be now if Burton hadn't of died and Dave wasn't kicked out. They sure got soft and over produced. Oh well always liked megadeth a little better anyway. It's all a matter of opinion anyway. Somebody likes that stuff after justice apparently.

• Thanks
Reactions: youdoofus

Spider Monkey

WEEEEEEEEEEE™
10+ year member
Apr 12, 2007
In a Cage
i cant find a 320 kbps or better copy of the Metallica "...and justice for all" rematered with the bass guitar mixed correctly. Many refer to it as "...and justice for Jason". Anyone got a good copy of it they can dropbox or google drive share with me?
Uh bro that would be illegal and better handled via PMs.

OP
youdoofus

youdoofus

Skibidi
Dec 13, 2014
planet earth
Uh bro that would be illegal and better handled via PMs.
its only illegal to transfer music to someone who doesnt already own it. I have 3 copies of this album that ive purchased over the years, all of which are different and all of which are different. i will buy the remastered version if its available anywhere, but it its not an official release, the RIAA will not get involved, nor will it be illegal but your concern is understandable and appreciated

• Thanks
Reactions: Boomin_tahoe

Boomin_tahoe

Hurtin' feelings errrday.
10+ year member
Jul 24, 2005
WA
Metallica's older music was so much better.....not to mention some of the songs were pretty long. One of them almost 10 mins if I remember right. Think I got 2 of their albums stored away.

sherwood71

May 22, 2016
east coast, Canada
word. i downloaded "to live is to die" off of folder 1 and was going to do the same from folder 5 but mega hit me with the max download for standard users thing 😕 will try out the one from folder 1 in my car in about 45 min or so and go from there. Thanks man! Are these just rebassed or is it the remastered?
I'm pretty sure it is the remastered version of the album, not 100% on that. I haven't had a chance to listen to any of it in my car yet, will have to wait until spring. 

OP
youdoofus

youdoofus

Skibidi
Dec 13, 2014
planet earth
Metallica's older music was so much better.....not to mention some of the songs were pretty long. One of them almost 10 mins if I remember right. Think I got 2 of their albums stored away.
Metallica was a force to be reckoned with, then Cliff died and they got Jason to save their asses who they mentally and physically abused to thank him for it. They then released the album in question here and virtually mixed him out of the final product as thanks for it. I was a huge Metallica fan back in the 80s and 90s and when the black album came out, i was luke warm. Load and reload are very appropriately titled and Robert Trujillo can go suck a fat one. When james (left intentionally capitalized) was interviewed back in the day about Jason getting the gig, he made fun of Les Claypool for coming in with a fretless bass... hmmmmm......

OP
youdoofus

youdoofus

Skibidi
Dec 13, 2014
planet earth
i downloaded folder 5 and the bass guitar is FAR more prevelant!!! thanks man! i think this one will do quite well. Uploading to my google play music right now!!

• Thanks
Reactions: sherwood71

Spider Monkey

WEEEEEEEEEEE™
10+ year member
Apr 12, 2007
In a Cage
its only illegal to transfer music to someone who doesnt already own it. I have 3 copies of this album that ive purchased over the years, all of which are different and all of which are different. i will buy the remastered version if its available anywhere, but it its not an official release, the RIAA will not get involved, nor will it be illegal but your concern is understandable and appreciated
Clearly you don't already have it.

OP
youdoofus

youdoofus

Skibidi
Dec 13, 2014
planet earth
Clearly you don't already have it.
clearly i do. and clearly its not directly obvious if the version i downloaded has just been eq'd or if its the mysterious remaster that i originally asked about. But clearly youve decided to add your two cents irrespective of its helpfulness. we all expect no less from you

ThxOne

AudioFreak
Jun 8, 2018
Saint Marys, GA
Gotta love Lars... from lashing out at fans for wanting to share Metallica's music to making sure Jason's Bass was damn near inaudible. The Justice album was brutal and when my friends and I heard about the new album coming out (The Black Album) we camped out for 3 days at the music store. We got our copies of the album... listened to track one (Enter Sandman) not bad, we were pumped up... then the next track... and the next. Our smiles became less and less. Eventually we were like what is this p**y shit???? The Justice Album was the apex of Metallica for me... everything else from them is shit and Lars can go suck on a chicken foot.

Spider Monkey

WEEEEEEEEEEE™
10+ year member
Apr 12, 2007
In a Cage
clearly i do. and clearly its not directly obvious if the version i downloaded has just been eq'd or if its the mysterious remaster that i originally asked about. But clearly youve decided to add your two cents irrespective of its helpfulness. we all expect no less from you
And you shouldn't.  I've been calling out thieves since 2007 on this forum.

OP
youdoofus

youdoofus

Skibidi
Dec 13, 2014
planet earth
And you shouldn't.  I've been calling out thieves since 2007 on this forum.
pfffft, go right ahead. I own 63 metallica cds and 3 of them are copies of ...and justice for all..... call me out all you want... idiot. why are you even here? mr "i dont listen to music" and "car audio is stupid"

Spider Monkey

WEEEEEEEEEEE™
10+ year member
Apr 12, 2007
In a Cage
pfffft, go right ahead. I own 63 metallica cds and 3 of them are copies of ...and justice for all..... call me out all you want... idiot. why are you even here? mr "i dont listen to music" and "car audio is stupid"
I'm here to do what I'm doing right now.  It should be obvious.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
H Car Audio Build Logs 3

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)

Trending topics

Latest classifieds