memphis shallow mount

they work pretty well. sounded like a DD1512 in a pickup we did. Sweet design, never put any real power to them though
do you know how they compare to the JL tw5s or maybe even the RE shallows? just tryin to get a few good options for shallow mounts.

gedc0581.jpg

gedc0580.jpg

they sound very nice. we were very curious, so when they 1st came in we dropped them in the memphis 10 sealed box. they sounded just as good as any conventional speaker. the design allows for more excursion than most shallow mount subs.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

Oh, just for future reference. Put $800 OBO, or you will only get that $600, or less. ;)
https://caraudiobargain.com/audio-apex-cab-22-car-amplifier-monoblock-2200-watts-rms/ Since these are back in stock they're really hard to beat...
And the most important thing you've learned in life up to this point is to get offended on behalf of other people on the internet in the attempt...
So recently I bought a Memphis prx1000.1 and installed it to 2 rockfordfosgate r1s'. Both svc and 150rms 4ohm. I wired them to a 2ohm load to the...

About this thread

bborey

10+ year member
FPCustoms
bborey
NOLA
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date