memphis or planet audio...?

standard
10+ year member

OK my freind just came in second place in a competition. He has 2 Planet audio 12's on a Memphis 1600. I've never heard of either of these brands and I've never seen anyone talk about them either...? Anyone have any imput or did I just waist more space on this board?

Memphis=great products

Planet Audio=my local store carries them and I thought they were just another bs brand. I went into the "bass room" after my friend (the owner) insisted that I hear them. He had 1 PA 15 hooked up to a JL 500/1. I have to say, I was impressed. It sounded pretty darn good, even in a 10' x 12' room.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

Oh, just for future reference. Put $800 OBO, or you will only get that $600, or less. ;)
https://caraudiobargain.com/audio-apex-cab-22-car-amplifier-monoblock-2200-watts-rms/ Since these are back in stock they're really hard to beat...
And the most important thing you've learned in life up to this point is to get offended on behalf of other people on the internet in the attempt...
So recently I bought a Memphis prx1000.1 and installed it to 2 rockfordfosgate r1s'. Both svc and 150rms 4ohm. I wired them to a 2ohm load to the...

About this thread

standard

10+ year member
standard
watervliet, NY
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from