pitt pa
Item(s) for Sale:

memphis 4k

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Price: 800 obo

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

you

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

yall dum .. of corce i got it off the net cuz i couldent take a pic but mines the same hahah yall peaes of **** like find sumthin elce to say outher than i cant spell i hurd it all my life n it dont bouther me its just sooooo olddd !! bahahah

yall dum .. of corce i got it off the net cuz i couldent take a pic but mines the same hahah yall peaes of **** like find sumthin elce to say outher than i cant spell i hurd it all my life n it dont bouther me its just sooooo olddd !! bahahah
Just go away, your a moron

Thats not the fvcking point dipshit a username and date picture with your username and current date proves you have the item in hand!!! Learn the rules or GTFO of this forum!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.