memphis 4kw on 2 18" rlp's?

Participant count
  • Participant list
gains way down should be fine, but the RL-P are not power hungry monsters, so start out way on the safe side. Sealed in a box on the small side would help also...

You NEED I repeat NEED a HO Alternator, and MINIMUM two deep cycle batteries in the rear.

I had a 220amp alt, three runs of 1/0, yellowtop under the hood and three D31 yellowtops in the rear to finally keep mine quite happy.

nG

yeah, i was talking to my buddy about that today

my voltage dropped out of no where to a 12.4 on my bxi2008

it usually always sta13.5ish when i had my single 15

i only have a single hc2000 in the rear

you think i could just get away with 3 hc2000 in the rear without a h\o alt?

i mean i have the bxi2008 give ea sub about 950 rms and theyh love it, but im only borring the mofo from my buddy for a bit soooo i need a new amp asap lol

i love they way they sound in the big sealed box

hopefully my new plan is 14 cubes tuned to 32 hz walled behind my back seats, lol

LOUD!!

butg this sealed box will do me well for a good amount of time

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.