Memphis 4k Powerhouse

I have one to they are great amps as long as you feed it, It gets angry if you don't, Lol i found out the hard way mine is getting repaired right now and not going in till some major upgrades. Love the amp though.

3 batteries d 3100 or odyssey pc 2150's.all 14 runs of wire ,power on the pass and the 6 runs on drivers side ,then 2 grounds in the back by the amp to complete the 8 runs.if you make you box to play daily and burp around 58 hertz you'll get 50's easy

I have one to they are great amps as long as you feed it, It gets angry if you don't, Lol i found out the hard way mine is getting repaired right now and not going in till some major upgrades. Love the amp though.
I think ill be good after i get my wire ran. i have decent HO alt & 3 batts already and big 3 is in 2gauge 100% pure copper wire. im doing either 2 powers & 2 gorunds or 3 power & 3 gorunds front to back and jumping the batts with 100% copper.

3 batteries d 3100 or odyssey pc 2150's.all 14 runs of wire ,power on the pass and the 6 runs on drivers side ,then 2 grounds in the back by the amp to complete the 8 runs.if you make you box to play daily and burp around 58 hertz you'll get 50's easy
yea mine plays pretty well daily it plays decent down to 36hz, my blazer likes high tune however, and my boxes is tuned pretty far of my resin freq. im thinking if i bring up my box tune some then id probly gain a couple of DBs. i dont listen to alot of low music honestly. when i compete i use Petey Pablo - Vibrate(53hz) because thats what my blazer likes.

use aero's ,my truck had 4 6" aeros for competing ,i just would plug 2 of them for daily and bass race

i had 2 12's in 6.65 cubic ft in my 95 s19 extra cab with 2 odyssey pc2150 batteries on 2 powerbass xta 5000's strapped at 2 ohms was doing 150.8 strapped at .7 was doing 152.8

use aero's ,my truck had 4 6" aeros for competing ,i just would plug 2 of them for daily and bass race
yea i use aeros. 2 6" , i like aeros they are way easier to tune. im thinking about experimenting with tuning my box higher to see if i can gain any score from it. all i have to do is shrink my aeros. ill probly just cut 5"s off each and retest to see how it works out

i still have my box and aeros they are 9.5 inches long each
mine are between 12" - 13.5" each i cant remember exactly. i may bring it up to about 42hz and test. having the box closer to the resin freq of a vehicle usually hold better numbers, is that correct?

Does this have a single set of power and ground terminals? Trade for an SAZ-2500 plus cash on my end? Could meet you in Lexington.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...