SOLD Memphis 0awg and 4awg orange wire

MiniStyle_com
10+ year member

Chi Town
So I went looking for battery termnals yesterday and found a pair I had to have... problem is the dealer ony had a full kit... So I now own a full 0awg amp kit from Memphis Audio... The car is red and gray, so I need to trade the orange for red... street wires is what I want but willing to look at other brands...

25' Orange 0awg

8' Orange 4awg (corrected length)

I want a straight up trade for red wire... but willing to intertain other options.

Really need the 0awg more then anything... I have a stinger 4awg kit that I picked up at first... so the red and black from that can be used for this...

Anyone looking to get some awesome orange 0awg to go with there ride?

not selling the whole kit... just the 0awg and 4awg wire I need the battery terminals, fuse and dist block... and the look to awesome to let go of considering it was a "flawed kit" and had 2 batt terms in it to start with. going to check the length of the 4awg in a few...

i just bought a 4ga memphis kit and i really like it. but i think it has 20 ft, cus i had enought to run it from my bat to my amp (12 ft), my alt to my bat(roughly 5-6 ft, and at least 2 feet to spare, and i think the package sais 20 ft

anyway its really good wire, and looks sharp too

what did you pay for your 4 ga kit?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.