Southeast Region meet up in Memphis area ... Feb 26th

AR,AL,GA,FL,KY,LA,MS,NC,SC,TN,VA

cablguy184
10+ year member

SQ "White Lightning"
We are putting together a meetup in the Mississippi / Tennessee - Southhaven / Memphis area on February 26th (Sunday) ... Parking lot of the Civic Center ...

A few Chevy trucks (hopefully more) and lots of high powered Stereo systems ... Sound Quality and BIG Bass systems ...

There should be a professional Sub Enclosure designer there to help out with box designs !!! We plan to have a TermLab meter for your SPL junkies !!!

I will have my Team Linear Power / Blues Car Audio / Audio Technix Competition Sound Quality Chevy Silverado set up for demo all day long ...

Featuring my "LEDS by MOBS" setup ...

No show, entryfees, trophies, etc ... just a bunch of people meeting up to have fun with their vehicles ...

If you live in or near this area, you are invited !!! Want to travel for the hell of it, bring it on, you're invited too ...

Heck, I might even get MOBS to be there to install LEDS on the spot !!!

PM me and post on this thread for details / directions if interested ...

Thank you ...

Randal Johnson ...

1. Cablguy184

2. beat-down69

3. Joseph7195

Last edited by a moderator:
I will be there! I need to get out the house, it's been nothing but dirty diapers and baby puke for the past year and a half! Since I live so close to Memphis, if you would like, you could email me some flyers and I will print them and put them up around the Tupelo area. There would be a lot of people around here that would like to go!

BTW, I can't afford the SSA ICON for the sub in my new SQ setup, so I will probably be going with a different brand and won't have my system ready for demo-ing yet, but, I will be there to help you with anything you need, and check out all the new stuff in your Chevy! Is your buddy bringing his Dodge?

I will post details as soon as we get them all worked out ... I plan to get there kinda early to clean my truck and set up the PA system ...

My ONLY major request is that everyone fill out the "sign in " sheets so I can get all the info for the internet forums ...

This will be only by word of the internet forums ... no Show, Competiton, anything like that ... just a Meetup Show n Shine !!!

Pics and Vids ... disturbing the peace ... "Old School" !!!

I will try to get Ray and Herman to go, but not making any promises ...

If anyone from this forum planning on making this meetup that has a TermLab and wouldn't mind helping us out, I'd apreciate it ...

We have one already (I think), but another would be nice ...

This is a no pay, nobody make any money off of this, just a bunch of car / truck / Audio Crazy people from several internet forums meeting up to have a good time meetup !!!

I will edit my first post with the names on each forum to get a idea of how many plan on attending ...

Thank you all ... This will be fun !!!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.