Central Region Meet In Michigan:)

IA,IL,IN,KS,MI,MO,MN,NE,OH,OK,TX,WI
come on guys lets get a whole bunch of people to go to this. im not entering just cause my setup isnt ready either still have to do a nice component set upfront , alot of deadning couple other things.

if tis a nice day i might have someone drive my car up and i will bring the bike too //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

So you guys know also its a loarge car show also. Last year they had about 300 cars and trucks. There is a muffer rapping contest, burnout contest, bikini show,//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/yumyum.gif.0556df42231b304b9c995aefd13928a8.gif, and tons of other stuff going on. The offical name is draggin detroit.

***July 13-15--DRAGGIN DETROIT--Vertically Challenged Car & Truck Club of Taylor, Mi & United Street Machine Association--Gibraltar Trade Center in Taylor, MI--large show field for participants, vendors, and games. We welcome all makes and models. This show is really 2 shows in one, it’s a classic car show on one end of the show field and a “newer” car show on the other end. Everything from street rods, rat rods, Mini trucks & Imports will be in attendance. We are expecting 600 or more show vehicles for the 2007 show--for more info contact Crystal Kulman @ DragginDetroit@yahoo.com

i would come but common ground music festival is next week and i will be broke from going and drinking everynight. but have fun everyone that does go.

mommyvan thanks for that info . in that case i might see if my dad wants to follow along and bring our hot rod a 77 el camino 350 engine slightly built up but in good clean condition:D.

This is the place its being held at. The building is 300,000 sq ft.

pic_Taylor.jpg

me and my friend steve are going up there for sure:D. not competing my system isn't ready yet and his is in the works also just going to watch see whats there.gonna be badass sounds like though.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.