Southwest Region MECA SQL and SPL officially in CA!

AZ,CA,NM,NV,UT
    Participant count
  • Participant list

atsaubrey
10+ year member

SQ is the real deal
CA
After alot of discussion Todd and I have decided to switch organizations and bring MECA to the West Coast. Unlike like last year, we WILL have SPL this year.

So Cal promoter (south of Bakersfield to San Diego)

Todd Woodworth

909-816-2640

twoodworth@ca.rr.com

Nor Cal promoter

Aubrey Carter

760-505-1412

ats_aubrey@yahoo.com

There is an event scheduled in Modesto next month, but the SPL portion for that show has not been finalized.

Please get familiar with the rules and classes. I would like to point out, there are a TON of different classes, we'll have a place for beginners to seasoned vets.

It is going to be a FUN 2010 season!

www.mecacaraudio.com

next even here in SD it apears to be on may 23rd extremeautofest //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.