IA,IL,IN,KS,MI,MO,MN,NE,OH,OK,TX,WI
    Participant count
  • Participant list

keep_hope_alive
Premium Member

Acoustics Engineer
Here's the link to the meca site

MECA > Home a

nd if you scroll down a little on the left hand side you'll see weekly events and july 14th there's an event in Peoria, IL

Here's the link for the poster that gives more info on it

7-14-13IL.jpg

Its at Detweiller park right off of rt. 29

I will be there and will enter the Accord in single seat SQ. I could enter in Amateur but Mod Ex is my proper category. I may enter in install if i can put together a build log for presentation (per install judging rules).

Anyone else attending?

One day soon I will get up that way and hit a couple shows, extremely interested in seeing/hearing your car and having you check things out when I am done
After this show I will disassemble the car and mostly start over, keeping the head unit and front speakers. Finally, a show comes close enough at a time when the car is finished. But "finished" is relative.

The car sounds good. the sound stage is pretty solid. Running through the Autosound Disc 102 and IASCA 1995 everything is perfect.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.