Southeast Region MECA Competition in Florence, AL

AR,AL,GA,FL,KY,LA,MS,NC,SC,TN,VA
be glad you didn't go to the fayetteville show. that was the most half-a$$ed excuse for a stereo contest i have ever seen. the 'judges' were not checking any cars to see if they met the rules. i also saw a idiot playing a pair of L7's at full power while his 1 year old son was in the car! the officials did nothing to stop it. thats when i left.

be glad you didn't go to the fayetteville show. that was the most half-a$$ed excuse for a stereo contest i have ever seen. the 'judges' were not checking any cars to see if they met the rules. i also saw a idiot playing a pair of L7's at full power while his 1 year old son was in the car! the officials did nothing to stop it. thats when i left.
Actually ticked me off reading that.

smh....that's sad. Who let that go on? I assume steve wasn't there. I just looked at the results, looks like it was nothing but wsf and byob teams....

Yeah, it pissed me off about the kid too. That was also the only show I have even been to where competitors were allowed to sit in the car during a run with no hearing protection. The loud guys did not do it but the guy who won as2 did.

Yeah, it pissed me off about the kid too. That was also the only show I have even been to where competitors were allowed to sit in the car during a run with no hearing protection. The loud guys did not do it but the guy who won as2 did.
Hopefully I don't see that. I would probably have to say something to the parents....

i was walking toward him when he turned it down, so i didn't say anything and let it pass.
That's good. I hope you can make it man. It's good to see more bama members on here. Me and burke are definitely going and chaunce(boomsday) should be going also.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.