Central Region meca 2x event may 19th columbus ohio (4x weekend)

IA,IL,IN,KS,MI,MO,MN,NE,OH,OK,TX,WI
    Participant count
  • Participant list
Will I pop the fuse everytime though? The cheapest I can find 70A ANL fuses is like $5 each so that's an expensive burp, haha. Might just have to invest in a different fuse holder for comps...
Do they make any kind of MINI ANL adapter that would fit inside a standard ANL fuse holder?
You might wanna get a mini ANL fuse block for cheaps. I suggest knu koncepts. Also their fuses arent too bad either. Hell if you run it right you can get a lot of power through a little fuse if you arent clipping and your voltage stays up. :p

Knukonceptz product detail for IN-LINE WATERPROOF MINI-ANL FUSE HOLDER

Also I have some 1/0 4gauge adapters if you wanna borrow or buy

You might wanna get a mini ANL fuse block for cheaps. I suggest knu koncepts. Also their fuses arent too bad either. Hell if you run it right you can get a lot of power through a little fuse if you arent clipping and your voltage stays up. :p
Knukonceptz product detail for IN-LINE WATERPROOF MINI-ANL FUSE HOLDER

Also I have some 1/0 4gauge adapters if you wanna borrow or buy
Yeah but they definitely don't have 70A mini ANLs, only 60A and 80A, lol.

Might just pick up on of these since it claims to accept 0 gauge.

there are 70amini anls, just harder to find. same with 35a fuses. your best bet is either 2 35a or 1 30a and 1 40a mini anl run together for burps/parkandpound. they should hold up. you can always practice by trying your usual high volume on that fusing before the event to see if they hold. if they do great! if they don't then you can just roll in to your high volume until the fuses blow.

yes it gets pricey and you can always go to the next class up if buying fuses is too troublesome. but a little money into fuses to learn the fusegame goes a long way when you are winning.

[quote name='nateberrier']That works and you might ask around I know there are guys that can get 70 amp mini anl. or do a combo of fuses, 30 and a 40[/QUOTE]

Yeah I found some cheap 70A's on amazon, $2.30 for two. :)

[quote name='kushy_dreams']@bubbagumper6 The reason I was suggesting a 70a is because it is the most he could run to get into as2/s2. IIRC you can run multiple fuses in line with each other, but I'm not sure if they make 35a fuses or not. Amateur street is a max of 1 fuse though.[/QUOTE]

Yeah I figured that out after looking at the classifications a bit closer :)

Yeah I found some cheap 70A's on amazon, $2.30 for two. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Yeah I figured that out after looking at the classifications a bit closer //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif
Gonna need way more than two bro

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.