Central Region Meca 1x event saturday april 2nd, columbus oh

IA,IL,IN,KS,MI,MO,MN,NE,OH,OK,TX,WI
    Participant count
  • Participant list
I don't think I'm coming...I've got too much other stuff going with school. I looked at the schedule though and it looks like there will be several more shows in Columbus this summer, I'll try to make the next one!

So what all will I have to do for this event. I was looking at meca rules but all the lingo confuses me lol. I remember when I went to the isaca ones in Newark when Audio Illusions had them they just did the db drag and they had certain classes like 0-150 151-300 and so on. can you explain what all things I will have to have done to come to this event. I am sorry to sound dumb but they have changed stuff in the last 5 or 6 yrs.

got the globe for ya brian, hope u get better.

Zombiequeen there will be 5 separate formats: SPL measured at the headrest, Park and Pound SPL measured 6ft away from your vehicle, Sound Quality based off the official MECA SQ disc which I the judge will have, Install judging how well your install is and how well you know it, and RTA. If you just want to do loudness then stick to SPL and Park and Pound. Classes are by subwoofer cone area and Fusing on the amp or 18" from the amp and closer. for instance if you have 100 amp fuse and 2 12s the formula says 100x10 + 113x2 = 1226 which would be Street 3 or modified 3

We will be in Westerville for a bouble header baseball game....hot close is this to Westerville area?Sorry I dont know where the ball field is yet?What time does it start and probable time of ending?

DO I need to be there right at 10? I don't want to miss anything. I know I am going to do the spl and park and pound, maybe installation. I don't think I should do SQ I mean my mids and highs sound good but I ain't got nothing special just the factory bose.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

thegreatestpenn

5,000+ posts
lazy genius
thegreatestpenn
columbus
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date