Meade breaks back glass with subs!!

i lol'd at 97gp hah window glass is a pain though. i thought i vacumed it all, but after a day of driving and listening to music, new pieces show up. its a long process

Ummm... his tint on his back window was bad. And he cant access it b/c of his wall.
Doing what he did probably saved time/effort... and in the long run was less expensive...

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif

nG
Hes got way to much cash if he's doing that kind of sh*t lol.
what ngsm said......

this started out as a joke because i knew i had to replace that window, or at least the tint....i couldnt get to it from the inside and reaching back with a can of black spray paint wouldnt work either since it was all bubbled out...i called my glass guys up and they said they could put one in from the outside no problem but gettin the old one out from the outside would be a pain and it would more then likely break anyway in the process.

easiest thing to do was to break it, i figured id find a fun way to do it //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

like i said, it started as a joke, i just followed thru with it, F#ck it //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

wow people get all mad and jealous, because a guy just messing around and smashed his window that hes was changing out anyway.

there are a lot of gay ass people on this forum.

keep up the good work meade

wow people get all mad and jealous, because a guy just messing around and smashed his window that hes was changing out anyway.
there are a lot of gay ass people on this forum.

keep up the good work meade
word

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.