me and jackhammer

ban? your first post ever too congrats that may be some sort of record if it goes through
My money on he's a regular who created a new account because he didn't have the balls to say that under his regular name. I mean, what kind of pathetic excuse would lurk a car audio board, and only actually register simply to post that?
Just another internet loudmouth tough guy.

I Opened this topic to use your oponions and ideas but it seem some of u jamming this topic

plz be calm and take it easy..ok?

i investigated more

crown is a good gift..its very powerful but its not made for listening to the music..in oher words crown series are only for high dbs.main con is ....be expensive

power house series have a little lower power but the sq of the ph series is much more than crown series

finally kicker warhorse..unfortunately i couldnt find any test on this amp but i guess it would be a great amp

I Opened this topic to use your oponions and ideas but it seem some of u jamming this topicplz be calm and take it easy..ok?

i investigated more

crown is a good gift..its very powerful but its not made for listening to the music..in oher words crown series are only for high dbs.main con is ....be expensive

power house series have a little lower power but the sq of the ph series is much more than crown series

finally kicker warhorse..unfortunately i couldnt find any test on this amp but i guess it would be a great amp

I think the JBL crown series could be the cleanest power option, I think you need to do a little more research.

Probably should have done some more research before you bought that 390lb paperweight.

I didn't take advantage of it but I think this thread did indeed deliver to many... in their post count and thats about it.

I just can't wrap my mind around the concept of Jackhammer and SQ nevermind the whole earthquake and SQ. The sub is friggin named JACKHAMMER for crying out loud, do you think some SQ will possible come from it. In that power range I would be willing to put my money on the crown amps being the cleanest and best sounding for that many watts, certainly don't think they will be affecting your "SQ" with the jackhammer doing its thing. Good luck on taming that beast though.

Sometimes just rarely does it happen but there is such a thing as Too Big. The watts on the amp don't matter with a sub that big you need a BIG AMP (footprint wise) 200lb amp should suite a 369lb sub and it should all go in a massive lifted 6 door F-650 truck to complete the package.

I didn't take advantage of it but I think this thread did indeed deliver to many... in their post count and thats about it.
I just can't wrap my mind around the concept of Jackhammer and SQ nevermind the whole earthquake and SQ. The sub is friggin named JACKHAMMER for crying out loud, do you think some SQ will possible come from it. In that power range I would be willing to put my money on the crown amps being the cleanest and best sounding for that many watts, certainly don't think they will be affecting your "SQ" with the jackhammer doing its thing. Good luck on taming that beast though.

Sometimes just rarely does it happen but there is such a thing as Too Big. The watts on the amp don't matter with a sub that big you need a BIG AMP (footprint wise) 200lb amp should suite a 369lb sub and it should all go in a massive lifted 6 door F-650 truck to complete the package.
the TONKA TRUCK!!!!!!!!

cowbell.gif

I Opened this topic to use your oponions and ideas but it seem some of u jamming this topicplz be calm and take it easy..ok?

i investigated more

have you seen thermal distortion ratings on the PH series?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

amir_clk500

10+ year member
amir_clk500
dubai
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from