me and jackhammer

Is the t15k a class d? And that amp is nothing like the t15k. And I am sure you aware how the t15k gets its 15k rating, which is misleading to say the least. ;.)
Talk about comparing apples to cows.
pretty sure it is a class A/B

doesn't the t15k do something different or have different technology using its crapload of capacitors???

rockford.jpg

pretty sure it is a class A/B
doesn't the t15k do something different or have different technology using its crapload of capacitors???

rockford.jpg
I believe they call it hybrid class a/b or something like that. And yes its uses capacitors to store the energy provided from a constant 300 or so amp draw.

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/threadlocked.gif.19972dacc919d20277442a45eb2e99e6.gif

mods too busy in the lounge?

This thread is 20 pages of pure comedy. This is one of the reasons why i like this forum so much. Its all the professinal E-thugs dishing out shovel loads of sh*t to ignorant uneducated people. It almost brings a soul tear to my eye thinking about how some of these people could gain so much knowlege and make there investement worth while, but if that happened what would i have to laugh at? So i say "hate on!" These guys will either start to listen, or rack up there phone bill calling the suicide hotline every 15 minutes:)

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

amir_clk500

10+ year member
amir_clk500
dubai
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from