Mdf Ring Trouble

LUV2BHATED
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
BRONX NY
Im startin my first project this week only problem i got is the mdf rings i have two l7s solo baric and my problem is there square so wut can i use to help me do these rings???? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/furious.gif.fc81ca146dbff91fede3ed290dbc4f4c.gif

k lemme try and emplain a lil, i see you guys say use a circle jig wit the router to make them and they come out nice but wut can i use to do a good square one instead of just doing it by eye cuz i keep messing up im about 2 throw the router through the wood. Just need something to help a lil cuz the router is a tool that pulls when it touches the wood and it messes me up... so is there a tool like da circle jig dat i can get to do square ones.

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif K Thanks fellas cross your fingers for me my first fiberglass project is on its way.. >>crossing my fingers>praying 2 da car audio gods

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.