McDonalds Game Pieces!

billabongcr
5,000+ posts

Yep
Florida
What I need:

Boardwalk, Pacific Ave, Ventor Ave, Kentucky Ave, Tennessee Ave, Virginia Ave, St. Charles Ave, Vermont Ave, Oriental Ave, Short Line Railroad, and Mediterranean Ave

What I have doubles of:

Pennsylvania Railroad (2), Marvins Gardens, St. James Place, Connecticut Ave.

If you have any of the ones I need, let me know. Or if I have anything that you need..let me know. Ill give them to you.

Lets all win some money.

If you have any of the ones I need, please PM me.

EDIT: these the whole theory that they only send certain pieces to an area to limit the winners, you know how that goes..im in florida, so if someone in cali is getting all the pieces i need and needs all the pieces i have..we win.

What I need:
Boardwalk, Pacific Ave, Ventor Ave, Kentucky Ave, Tennessee Ave, Virginia Ave, St. Charles Ave, Vermont Ave, Oriental Ave, Short Line Railroad, and Mediterranean Ave

What I have doubles of:

Pennsylvania Railroad (2), Marvins Gardens, St. James Place, Connecticut Ave.

If you have any of the ones I need, let me know. Or if I have anything that you need..let me know. Ill give them to you.

Lets all win some money.

If you have any of the ones I need, please PM me.

EDIT: these the whole theory that they only send certain pieces to an area to limit the winners, you know how that goes..im in florida, so if someone in cali is getting all the pieces i need and needs all the pieces i have..we win.

Considering you listed pacific ave.. and ONLY pacific ave.. Im assuming you already have North Carolina Ave, and Pennsylvania Ave...

In that case...

http://cgi.ebay.com/2007-MCDONALDS-MONOPOLY-COLLECTORS-SET-16-PROPERTIES_W0QQitemZ260167090712QQihZ016QQcategoryZ13592QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Get catagory 2.... for 12.99.... and WIN! lol You owe me.

I can see it now, this **** is gonna turn into a 900 page thread, WITH 40 posts per page instead of default.... Whats it up to already 3 pages?

mcdonalds are inside alot of walmarts..so walmart will rule the world..and mcdonalds will be the little evil mini-me sidekick
the chinese make walmart products, so walmart is only a pawn of the Chinese //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.