McDonalds Game Pieces!

billabongcr
5,000+ posts

Yep
Florida
What I need:

Boardwalk, Pacific Ave, Ventor Ave, Kentucky Ave, Tennessee Ave, Virginia Ave, St. Charles Ave, Vermont Ave, Oriental Ave, Short Line Railroad, and Mediterranean Ave

What I have doubles of:

Pennsylvania Railroad (2), Marvins Gardens, St. James Place, Connecticut Ave.

If you have any of the ones I need, let me know. Or if I have anything that you need..let me know. Ill give them to you.

Lets all win some money.

If you have any of the ones I need, please PM me.

EDIT: these the whole theory that they only send certain pieces to an area to limit the winners, you know how that goes..im in florida, so if someone in cali is getting all the pieces i need and needs all the pieces i have..we win.

i dont like mcd's at all..im a bk guy. but all the guys in my class go to mcdonalds a few times a week on our breakfast and lunch breaks..and they give me all their doubles.
and i figure..hmm..free money sounds good.

and thanks in advance!

I must say that when I read that you stated you was a bk guy the first thing that came to my mind was that your were black... LOL.

I'm like what the? What's that have to do with going to McD's?

i work there and have some pieces from stuff falling on the floor. i don't look through them cuz i don't care and can't win anyway. lemme know if you want a bunch and there are the free food ones and the footlocker/toys r us stuff. i will sell it if someone wants a good handful.

i have: pacific ave

north carolina ave

atlantic ave

connecticut ave

oriental ave

indiana ave

states ave

st charles place

park place

pennsylvania rr

reading rr

new york ave

pm me if you could use any of these

btirbe

what i need

pennsylvania ave ill pay 10,000 for it

kentucky ave ill pay 2000 for it

need vermont ave ill pay 100 for it

i need short line rr ill pay 25 for it

what i have (trading)

Illinois ave(3)

baltic ave (2)

pacific ave (1)

what i need:

short line rr

pennsylvania

north carolina

tenesee

st james place

atlantic

ventnor

viginia

st charles

vermont

conneticut

mediteranian

what i have (trading)
Illinois ave(3)

baltic ave (2)

pacific ave (1)

what i need:

short line rr

pennsylvania

north carolina

tenesee

st james place

atlantic

ventnor

viginia

st charles

vermont

conneticut

mediteranian
I have a north carolina piece are you completing the series if so let's get some money.

If you have the pieces he is looking for you only need to go to mcdonalds 3 or 4 more times to get the matching pieces. The pieces he already has are uber common and get handed out every other meal. The pieces he is looking for are the "winning" pieces that EVERYONE is looking for. If you have them just turn it in yourself.

If you have the pieces he is looking for you only need to go to mcdonalds 3 or 4 more times to get the matching pieces. The pieces he already has are uber common and get handed out every other meal. The pieces he is looking for are the "winning" pieces that EVERYONE is looking for. If you have them just turn it in yourself.
x2

And i'm sure the ones that everyone are looking for are in some box in a run down mcdonalds in egypt.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.