mb quart's and infinity's

gamemannn
10+ year member

how do think these two speaker sets will mix and perform? mb quart qm 215.03cx 5.25" comps as amped fronts and some infinity reference 9603i 6x9 coaxials in the rear; possibly amped. i already have the infinity's. i'm just lookin for some nice comps for cheap to go up front. somebody is offerin me those mb quart's for $85 shipped.

does the .03 series from mb quart sound good? i hear good things about mb quart. i'm just wondering if this is there "sacrifice performance with price" line of speakers.

which do u prefer, mb quart .03 series or infinity reference series, or are they equal in quality?

I am an MB Quart convert. I tried DA Hexes, CDT ES-620s and MB Quart QSD 216s. Those QSD comps are unbelievably clean.

Speaking of which... Anyone need a set of ES-620s? I broke them in and listened to them for a week on reference material. They sound great, just not as good as the MB Quart QSDs to my ears.

$400 shipped anywhere in the US. I am taking a hit on them, but I could use the cash. I had them running at 100 watts for a week, and they are just now sounding like they are broken in.

btw, sorry for the hijack =(

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.