mb quart or alpine R

Participant count
  • Participant list

Imshirazy
10+ year member

dewd
CT
Hey guys, my friend wants to buy MB quart speakers, whichever the middle line one is(sorry i forgot some of the details :/)

Now, he's not an insane car audio guy, but he does know a bit here and there and wants something he can be happy with that will put out good quality and a bit of volume, but quality is first

The speakers he was looking at went for 75 bucks on ebay and he doesn't want to have to spend over 110 - 120

Originally he was looking at the alpine type R components because he knows the sound of alpine by my car, although I do not have the newer type Rs, but the mb quarts are cheaper and I know they're at least decent from what i've read

What do you guys think would be the better choice to make? The speakers need to be 5.25 to fit, so if you have any other suggestions of speakers they have to be 5.25"

Thanks for all your help

-Ivan

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.