1. Product:

MB Quart DSC 480 4-channel A/B Amplifier

2. Specs:

RMS Power Rating:

4 ohms: 80 watts x 4 chan.

2 ohms: 160 watts x 4 chan.

Bridged, 4 ohms: 320 watts x 2 chan.

3. Description/Condition:

Amp is fully functional and was just tested last week. Not in the best condition, has a few scratches as shown on pictures. Also, all but 2 of the original terminal screws are missing. I used a few random screws I had laying around to be able to use the amp (shown in the pictures). Great amp though, was more than enough power while running it bridged to my massive ck6x comps.

4. Price: :

$80 Shipped

5. Pictures:

Last edited by a moderator:
****, i would pick this up if i had the cash. looking to push more than the 40w ill have on tap to my MB Quart comps. any trades?

Matt

I have this same amp pushing my Digital Design component set and 2 Pyle junk speakers in the back, it keeps up with my two 12" subs pushin 1100w...I have had no problems with it, I like it...good luck with sale...

Amp got scratched up from me forgetting I had it sitting on top of my box in my trunk, the hinges scratched it up pretty good. Not sure how the hell I lost the screws tbh. Message me an offer if you're interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...