10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
MB Quart DSC 480Item(s) for Sale:

Item(s) Description/Condition:

4 channel amplifier, 4x80 at 4 ohms, 4x160 at 2 ohms

Price:

$60 plus shipping, paypal only

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

buyer pays shipping, pm me for estimates (with insurance)

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Pic is tiny! Might want to look at something bigger. And a guts shot (cover removed).

Either way, very well priced and the Discus was a great run for Quart. GLWS

yeah im about to post a bigger one. not sure why the link isnt working properly. ill just post it fullsize. i loved discus amps. sold my matching monos last year. dsc 2000s for way too cheap. lol

bigger pic:

Uploaded at Picoodle.com

i can get side pics tomorrow. droid is now broken. wont have a new one until tomorrow. i had this running 2 pairs of 4 ohm 8" midbass speakers. before that just two pairs of components.

i can get side pics tomorrow. droid is now broken. wont have a new one until tomorrow. i had this running 2 pairs of 4 ohm 8" midbass speakers. before that just two pairs of components.
Ok. Pm a price shipped to 62702

hmm. 2 people sent me the same thing. i havent given shipping quote to either. pm your zips. id like to sell this tomorrow and get it shipped out monday. but need zips for proper estimate.

hmm. 2 people sent me the same thing. i havent given shipping quote to either. pm your zips. id like to sell this tomorrow and get it shipped out monday. but need zips for proper estimate.

I only have like 30 in my Paypal but if you want I can send you that right now and send you the rest tonight so you know I'm serious. U want it I just can't put the money in my account to pay you the rest until tonight, PM me your PP info and ill send you the 30 now and the rest tonight, I'm a man of my word check my feedback. I want that amp.

stereohead 69 sent paypal payment through a few hours ago. amp is sold to him. will be packed and ready to ship out monday. sorry to the other guys interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...