MB quart 95-7048 2" (50mm) titanium alloy dome midrange question

Participant count
  • Participant list

79elcamino

Brooklyn
Hello everyone, Im new to the forum. I currently have the MB quart (95-7048) 2" (50mm) titanium alloy dome midrange in my kick panels, I was wondering if anyone knows of a better midrange speaker I can use to replace he my quart midrange I currently have. I do like the way the sound but I have had them for a while and I am always looking for something to make my system sound better. If I can Id like to replace the speakers with a titanium cone speaker, I love the way titanium tweeters and midranges sound. If anyone has any suggestions please let me know. Also the speaker has to be able to be mounted in the kick panels. Thank you

if you are talking about the mid with the big plastic flange, not sure what is out there. I still have a set of a pair, that are unused. I think those came from a quart home speaker, so you are gonna have to look at diy or raw drivers for anything close to those. Only reason I dont use mine now is the size of the stupid flange. Why do you want to change if they still work?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.