Mazda Protege? Port firing to...?

Participant count
  • Participant list

ryanthie
10+ year member

Needs moar loud
Want to do a single aero in the trunk of my 03 Protege... Doing single sub firing up.. Figuring where to set up port to fire... I'm reading that port to the driver side might be louder... But haven't heard of anything about a system in a Protege.

Curious...

if this is the hatch one, it depends what you like. for sheer loudness, sub and port facing hatch, or sub up port to the driver side with clearance and blow through would be best for spl. sq id recomend port and sub up. thats how it works best in my hatch at least.

if this is the hatch one, it depends what you like. for sheer loudness, sub and port facing hatch, or sub up port to the driver side with clearance and blow through would be best for spl. sq id recomend port and sub up. thats how it works best in my hatch at least.
Nah I have the sedan... It'd be kinda cool to have the hatch. I could fit a nicer sized box in if I did...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.