Mazda Mx3 for SPL?

young_gun
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Alabama
Theres an abandoned MX3 right outside of town I can go get and get titled for a/b free. I'm thinking of maybe using it at a street beater SPL toy. Anyone use these cars? Its a mid 90's I think, heres a pic I found that it looks like
852014_19_full.jpg

something like that. Anyone use these? I been wanting a Rex, but this is here and free,lol. Worth the time?

Should swap a V8 or something in it. That would rap3.
Lol, while the thought is tempting this one has a v6 and a 5spd in it so that would do me fine. I have a project car now (300ZX Turbo) that all my money goes to, so if i get the MX3, i wont dump much money into it. *besides a stereo:naughty: ) Only catch is its sat for a year +/- and i'm not sure if it runs

get it, get it running....worst case senario, you run it downhill intoa lake witha dead hooker in the trunk
LOL, um maybe it wont get -that- bad //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/tongue.gif.6130eb82179565f6db8d26d6001dcd24.gif

I was driving one as a beater last winter, never had the chance to drop any subs in it but i'm sure it would give a CRX a run for its money. There is some room to play with in the hatch area as well.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.