Central Region Massive Midwest Meet

IA,IL,IN,KS,MI,MO,MN,NE,OH,OK,TX,WI
Hey man, I'm into a good midwest meetup.... I'm sick and tired of the little punks around here with their 12" Sony's and VR3 amps, Volfenhag subs and amps, and other flea market crap running their mouths like they know what they're talking about...

It would be great to meet up with some people from around the area and from the forum who are serious about the hobby....

I did this year //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/veryhappy.gif.fec4fed33b4a1279cf10bdd45a039dae.gif too bad there werent any classes. It was just a huge SPL free-for-all with an AC mic. I had 1 15" below the window line and was competing against guys with 2 18"s walled
ah, didnt notice that. i didnt go in the comp i was just there to look

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.