Massive Audio CK 6 Stage III Competition Components

Participant count
  • Participant list

ddgalant189
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
!WOW! These things are amazing. The box was well packaged. It comes in a cool flip open wood case covered in carbon fiber. Everything is packed nice and neat. I hooked em up, and has a super clean sound, no harshness when i cranked em up. These are worth their weight in gold.

Hey man,

Are you still digging those CK6 comps? I'm considering getting a set to replace my Focal 165VR's. Looking for a tweeter that's a little smoother than what's on the Focals.

Love the Mids, sound great and give off the best mid bass I have heard yet in a mid....the tweeters sound amazing, but I would put on -3 as mine were on +3 and well I forgot to change settings from CD to Ipod as CD was set really high and listened to one song and poof! My fault really though....Sounded smooth and didnt get harsh.

Awesome package job as well. Got a heck of a deal on the set and guy has hooked me up on replacement tweets.

I did end up replacing tweets (for now) with some Vifa BC tweets and WOW! Even better yet! Is hooked up to passive Massive x-over as well. Once I get my tweeters back, I will put those in and probably do a detailed review.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

ddgalant189

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
ddgalant189
Bay, AR USA
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies