Mario from brackets4u@yahoo.com

Kryptonitewhite
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Need an alternator bracket done for more than a reasonable price? I just got mine for 1/3rd of what some of the people were asking! Nathan from Excessive Amperage suggested I contact Mario from brackets4u@yahoo.com about making a mounting bracket for my 2nd HO alt.

CIMG6324.jpg

CIMG6325.jpg

Nice, but you should put this as a review and not the general section. As they are not a vendor and this may/will get locked more then likely.

If you paid more than $30 for those two pieces of 1/4" steel welded together and painted, then you paid too much.

I could have made that in my garage in 30 minutes.

Show me some multiple alt brackets and maybe I'll be impressed.

If you paid more than $30 for those two pieces of 1/4" steel welded together and painted, then you paid too much.
I could have made that in my garage in 30 minutes.

Show me some multiple alt brackets and maybe I'll be impressed.

I do agree with this though.

I know it's an old post but, from the looks of it, it looks like it would bolt down in the place of the factory air cond pump on a 2000 and earlier gm vortec truck engine. If so then yes it would be in the way of the belt. But I would actually think it's for something else.

I think $30 would be reasonable for a price concidering most people don't have the means to do fabricating.

Russ

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

Kryptonitewhite

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
Kryptonitewhite
soo foo sd
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date