Main page corrupted?

1024x768... ie7 and firefox both b0rked. The text is just flowing over into the header image, due to the low resolution.

Maybe try downsizing the width of the header image? i don't see anyway to make the text fit unless you did four lines instead of two for the last vist and private messages.

mine was messed

but now its good

FF ftw //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

and, goob ftw //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

it was tweakin out for a while changing in weird ways that looked corrupted but I think they were just changing the layout because its all cleared up now. I kinda like it also,

Im gonna have to agree on more PM space...Hell I would pay a little bit to get some PM space. When selling things, Its alot easier to keep PMs than to keep downloading them as a Txt. file or a word document.

So goob...15.00 for 200 PMs for the regular members...

Anyone else having issues now?
Lookin' good, Goob //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/veryhappy.gif.fec4fed33b4a1279cf10bdd45a039dae.gif
untitledai9.jpg

It works... kinda.

Couple of things that should be different. If I may say so. When the window is too narrow (i.e. default sizing), the text gets shifted into the black area. When you expand the windo everything is fine. You should make the silver gradient box fixed instead of expandable so that even if the window is small the tex will still show up properly.

Second thing.. I would imagine now that you have that info at the top of the screen you'll be removing the original... wasn't sure if you had thought of it, but I figured even the top dogs can miss the small and painfully apparent stuff.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.