Mad Props!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Participant count
  • Participant list

SpeedJunky
10+ year member

To Advanced Mobile Systems in Gardena, CA. They are the shop I hired to redo my system after another shop in Pasadena butchered my truck.

The system and box this guy is designing is absolutely incredible...It's gorgeous! There are no words to describe it. It's just amazing.

Here's everything this guy has/is giving me for $5K.

-Sanded smooth and painted interior dash

-Sanded smooth and painted exterior parts- mirrors, wiper cowel, door handles, and repaint the bumper scratched by the other shop.

-Dynamatted interior and bed- ALL interior and bed- doors, roof, back, dash area, floor, etc.

-Clifford G4 with ALL features including electric (motorized) struts to raise and lower the bed lid with the remote.

-Fiberglassed console up front with a bunch of other items- air bag switch, etc.

-Completely fiberglassed box and doors. Box with plexiglass, neon, etc.

-Fiberglassed amp and capacitor rack with plenty of neon to shine.

-Top-of-the line wiring.

-Mirrored plexiglass on the bottom of the lid to look down on the system from the reflection of the mirror finish.

-Completely tailored and customized bed...everything displayed.

-Icon 7" visor monitors in custom upholstered visors.

-No-leak custom boot (unlike other shop).

-All new symlink cables (other shop cut mine up and soldered them back together).

-New Zapco amp caseings and trim.

The list goes on and on...this guy is a true installer...his 20 years experience is really showing. I shouldn't be surprised though as he's done some awesome work for all the Angels and Ducks players as well.

I'm very, very, very happy. I'm getting my money's worth and then some!!!!!!!!!!

-Monty

sounds like you are getting everything worked out! good to hear... make sure to get us some pictures of the Lightning when this is all done... it sounds like it is shaping up into a true show class car...

Originally posted by Wonderbread sounds like you are getting everything worked out! good to hear... make sure to get us some pictures of the Lightning when this is all done... it sounds like it is shaping up into a true show class car...
Have you seen the pictures located on the page in his sig?

- Steve

Thanks for your support dudes. Pics will be posted once complete. We should be done in the middle of July sometime.

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/cool.gif.3bcaf8f141236c00f8044d07150e34f7.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

SpeedJunky

10+ year member
SpeedJunky
Downey, CA
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from