mac bleeze onto littler things.BRO TOOK XXX!!!

The icemayne says the mac bleeze needs the counseling. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wacky.gif.cf4a48f9e6dfe9504ffd2c946fd2f340.gif//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wacky.gif.cf4a48f9e6dfe9504ffd2c946fd2f340.gif

Radel2dope thinks everyone needs to stay on topic. He also thinks that mac bleeze needs to get an SX but not in that **** big of a box. He needs to check out the box dimensions at reaudio.com under Tech. Those would work very nice for the SX.

uhh... i hear about avalanches and the xbl 2 motor... what can i expect from a new company. im not trying to be one of the first and be hella disapointed. plus its also on the ugly side

those soundsplitters look tight and the avalanches have been pre tested against other subs 2 months before they were released and did VERY well as did the atlases. trust me when i get mine ill run it through the wringer in a sealed box and i have reallllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllly high standards and if it doesnt meet them im selling it lol. but from what i read i really doubt ill be doing that as with my amp and speaker set up goes i have headroom and i wasnt expecting that when i first started putting this system together.

IMO get a sx now and a viper refurbished amp from ikesound.com. run it at 4 ohms. thats 1500 watts right there. if you decide you want more bass, add another sx and run them at 2 ohms. this will give you 2500+ watts. 2 sx's with 2500 watts=boom //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

weres the forum that lists RE prices.cant find it...Remember the the price range is 250 to 350 right now... how do the sx sq sound...i dont want sq to suffer for spl

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

mac bleeze

10+ year member
Senior VIP Member
mac bleeze
seattle, wa
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date