MA Auduio hk602sx VS Audiopipe 3000d

Donks
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
CO, Ohio
Lets Hear It //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/yumyum.gif.0556df42231b304b9c995aefd13928a8.gif

which amp does more watts? I Just Got both these amps and im deciding which one to keep. I Have 6 American Bass 10's. They're Dual 4 ohm. I Can Wire All 6 of them Down to 1.67 ohms. so im my opinion the ma would be better. but what i really wanna know is which one does more power?

MA audio rated for 3600wrms @ 1ohm

AP30001d rated for 3000wrms @ 2ohm

No Im Not Selling Them Both...Thats Out of The Picture. Im Stickin with 1 of them. I just wanted an opinion

I have had the 802sx and the 4000d, they did power but like previously posted, they are huge current hogs. The Audiopipe would probably be easier on the electrical. I dont know about that 3600rms claim though.....

The Ma Audio amps will give a huge amount of power, but at a cost of current. The AP amps are dirty power but require much less current. Part of the trade offs. Its all up to you man. Just do some research and stay away from people who just post to say that brand X is crap but have never used it.

I have had the 802sx and the 4000d, they did power but like previously posted, they are huge current hogs. The Audiopipe would probably be easier on the electrical. I dont know about that 3600rms claim though.....
I have like 5 redtop optima's. but i dont have a h/o alty. would it be okay to run 5 optimas on the Ma audio amp since its such a current hog? wouldnt that kill my alty? or should i just stick with the 3000d and about 2-3 optimas?

I have like 5 redtop optima's. but i dont have a h/o alty. would it be okay to run 5 optimas on the Ma audio amp since its such a current hog? wouldnt that kill my alty? or should i just stick with the 3000d and about 2-3 optimas?
There are competitors who refuse to use high output alts, and run upwards of 10k daily. You will have to charge your batteries on a regular basis, as the current draw will be quite a bit. Your alt should be fine, just keep an eye on your voltage. You need to get a voltage meter and hook it up back at the amps, for an accurate voltage reading, not one of those cheap meters you plug into the cigarette lighter.....

so will 5 optimas be more than enough to run this ma audio amp? and will it do more power than the ap3000d?

so will 5 optimas be more than enough to run this ma audio amp? and will it do more power than the ap3000d?
Your just going to have to hook it up and see what your voltage drop is. I have always ran bigger batts with a bunch of amp hours, I have no clue what the amp hour rating for those batteries are.....

Yes and then some. I have used Ma Audio for a good solid 10 plus years.

What kindof vehicle do you have.

Yes and then some. I have used Ma Audio for a good solid 10 plus years.
What kindof vehicle do you have.
I Will Be buying an SUV soon like a tahoe, suburban, expedition....etc

Your just going to have to hook it up and see what your voltage drop is. I have always ran bigger batts with a bunch of amp hours, I have no clue what the amp hour rating for those batteries are.....
well to be honest i have 2 redtops, 1 yellowtop, and 2 huge 100ah deepcycle drycell batteries = total of 5 batteries.

dscn7583.jpg

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

Donks

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
Donks
CO, Ohio
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date