MA Audio bass knob pictures for DIY?

Participant count
  • Participant list

EsQueue
10+ year member

Hello, I have a MA audio HK2000d amp. My car was stolen by the City of Long Beach and I forgot to get my bass remote gain from it.

They are NOT available for sale anywhere so does anyone have one that can take pictures of the internals for me? They are extremely easy to come apart. I would just need any pictures that you can get of the circuit board for me and I'll build my own.

BTW when the hell did I sign up here? I was surprised that I logged in. LOL

I had a nice response that went into detail why a bass knob works for me and some stupid **** happened after hitting reply. Short version is that I will get the universal knobs if I can't find a schematic or someone selling. Next, I listen to all kinds of music so I need the ability to lower bass without decoding the radio's menu.

Ended up doing lots of tests and buying a random potentiometer to figure the resistance value that the radio works with, which 4 wires are what and the voltage. I also had to remove the RJ11 connections off of a phone cable on crimp on a RJ22 cable with a special crimping tool. It broke after my first time using it so I just returned it for a refund.

I should have just jumped in weeks ago instead of searching for help in something that the manufacturers has gone belly up, no one knows about, no one owns, or are blindly against.

Successfully built a working bass knob that actually lights up.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.