Item(s) for Sale:

DD M3A

Item(s) Description/Condition:

BRAND NEW IN BOX

Price:

650 SHIPPED and INSURED

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

M3a Features

The M3a has been our most popular high powered amp for many years. The M3 was never designed for spec power, but was one of the first amps in this power range to utilize a high capacity quad power supply and rock solid output section. The M3a continues the tradition delivering over 3000 Watts of long term, SQ quality, RMS power at alternator charging levels. The M3a has been the go-to amp of choice for high performance sub systems. Specifications Input Sensitivity 0.15V - 5V Variable High Pass Filter Variable Low Pass Filter 20Hz - 200Hz @ 24dB/Oct Variable Sub-sonic Filter 10Hz - 50Hz @ 24dB/Oct Variable Bass Boost 0-6dB @ 45Hz Tested Voltage 12v -14v Tested THD ≥1% damping Factor Signal to Noise >100dB Channels 1 Cont Power at 1 ohm 2200W x 1 @ 12v Cont Power at 2 ohm Cont Power at 4 ohm Bridged Dynamic Power 4000W x 1ch Efficiency thru Output Dimensions - mm 546.1L x 232W x 63.5H Dimensions - inches 21.5L x 9.13W x 2.5L Shipping Weight 21 lbs

Item Pictures:

M3A1.jpg

M3A2.jpg

M3A3.jpg

M3A4.jpg

M3A6.jpg

I have 2 of the amplifiers.

They are both BRAND NEW IN THE BOX.

I took out one just to snap a couple of pics.

I am selling EACH one for $650 shipped/insured.

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

DUMPED

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Veteran
DUMPED
Great North
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date