Southeast Region Louisiana Gettogether

AR,AL,GA,FL,KY,LA,MS,NC,SC,TN,VA
    Participant count
  • Participant list
Any peeps interested in doing a NOLA/Metaire/Southern LA get together? Check out each others systems? BBQ? Maybe before it gets too cold.
what? i've lived here all my life and it rarely ever gets cold, like once every 2-3 years. they just had a G2G in Boutte this past weekend, I couldn't make it b/c I coach HS wrestling and had a tournament that day. There is another one scheduled i think in feb. you might want to check out caco and seach "Louisiana Member" there's a whole thread there. also if you're on Facebook, check out Louisiana Soundoff.

what? i've lived here all my life and it rarely ever gets cold, like once every 2-3 years. they just had a G2G in Boutte this past weekend, I couldn't make it b/c I coach HS wrestling and had a tournament that day. There is another one scheduled i think in feb. you might want to check out caco and seach "Louisiana Member" there's a whole thread there. also if you're on Facebook, check out Louisiana Soundoff.
I just moved here from NY. I have yet to get acquainted with the scene. In NY December is cold, I guess I was wrong about here haha. I'll have to check those links out. Thanks!

I just moved here from NY. I have yet to get acquainted with the scene. In NY December is cold, I guess I was wrong about here haha. I'll have to check those links out. Thanks!
dont know what area youre from but i wouldnt mind meeting up. i didnt know they had a la meet up here recently either lol guess ive been busy with work

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

clickclickw00t

10+ year member
Senior VIP Member
clickclickw00t
United States
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date